Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Green Bean Bundles


This is something I make that I don't have an exact recipe for and I'm one of those people who doesn't fully measure out everything so I'll do my best ........these are SO yummy!

Ingredients:
2 or 3 cans of whole green beans
Bacon slices
1 stick of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
tsp of garlic salt

Wrap a handful of green beans in half a slice of bacon. That makes one bundle - keep going for as many bundles as you would like to have. Melt a stick of butter and stir in one cup of brown sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you would like it). Add a teaspoon of garlic salt. Pour over bundles. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Then put under the broiler for 4-5 minutes at the end. DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

  1. My mom always makes these for parties and I like to make it as a side dish for holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a nice side dish for dinner one night. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete